Rancho RS9000XL Rear Shock Absorber Pair 0 Lift For Toyota 4Runner & FJ Cruiser
Rancho RS9000XL Rear Shock Absorber Pair 0 Lift For Toyota 4Runner & FJ Cruiser. The Rancho RS9000XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U. (70mm) tri-tube body / Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler. Large, heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod / Increases scuffing resistance & corrosion protection. 9-position tuning technology / Allows for optimal performance in any environment. 9-Position adjustment knob / Provides a clear understanding of tuning level.
Gas pressurization of shock / Minimizes air-to-oil mixture. Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston / Provides smoother piston travel & greater responsiveness. Diameter Sintered Iron piston / Brings increased structural conformity. Rebound Bumper / Helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions. Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal / Provides an extra layer of defense against dirt & debris.
Liquid metallic finish / Premium long lasting finish. Protective boot / Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal. Double-welded loops / Added strength and durability.
Delphi REAS Suspension System, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System. All measurements are in inches. Boot/Dust Shield end is upper. Your address must be confirmed. Buyers who pay with unconfirmed addresses will not be accepted. We always look to satisfy our customers in whatever needs they may have. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. LET'S TAKE YOU TO THE.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Steering & Suspension\Shocks, Struts & Assemblies". The seller is "performanceworks" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Feature 1: Large, heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod
- Custom Bundle: No
- Items Included: Shock
- Feature 3: 9-Position adjustment knob
- UPC: 039703093057
- Feature 2: 9-position tuning technology
- Feature 5: Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston
- Feature 4: Gas pressurization of shock
- Feature 7: Rebound Bumper
- Feature 6: 1-1/4-in. Diameter Sintered Iron piston
- Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Rear
- Feature 9: Liquid metallic finish
- Feature 8: Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal
- Included Hardware: Shock
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Ride Height: Stock
- Features: Easy to Replace, Gas Charged Shock
- Performance Part: Yes
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Other Part Number: RS999305
- Gas Charged Shock: Yes
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Vintage Part: No
- Adjustable: No
- Shock Absorber Type: Gas
- Modified Item: No
- Interchange Part Number: RS999305, RS999305 x2
- OE/OEM Part Number: #N/A
- Shock Absorber System: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Universal Fitment: No
- Feature 10: Double-welded loops
- Brand: Rancho
- Type: Shocks and Struts
- Manufacturer Part Number: RS999305
- Travel Length: 7.91in